5 Things: 4th of July Fireworks, Tall Ships
Where will you watch the fireworks?
Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. We know where there'll be fireworks for the 4th, but we don't know where you'll be watching them. Please weigh in on our 4th of July fireworks article and let us know where you go to watch fireworks.
2. Boston’s Tall Ships Festival takes place beginning tonight, Friday, June 29. Organizers urge visitors to take public transportation to and from Fourth of July events. Visit mbta.com for up-to-date service information during the holiday weekend. Buying a return CharlieTicket at the beginning of a trip is strongly encouraged and will help to avoid long lines during holiday travels.
3. Where are the best french fries in Framingham? "Best french fries" is one of the 25 categories for which we need nominations, so we can put it to a vote. Tell us what you think.
4. We're looking for Republicans and Democrats to help us by taking a survey. If you're a political activist, an elected official who identifies with either party, or if you hold a position on a Republican or Democratic Town Committee, please email email@example.com.
5. The next time you read Framingham 5 Things will be Monday and Editor Susan Petroni will be back!