5 Things You Need To Know Today: Christmas 2012
Wishing every a merry, white Christmas!
1. Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! And for those who don't check out our list of what is open today.
2. I'm hoping when I get up this mornng and look out the window that we will be having a White Christmas in Framingham! There is a good chance it will begin snowing after I write this. Weather forecasters are predicting a dusting to a maximum of 3 inches for north and west of Boston.
There is also a chance it could turn to ice, so be careful if you are up and out very early!
3. Drive safely when heading out ... Free coffee will be served at all 18 MassDOT service plazas courtesy of McDonalds, Burger King, and Gulf between 10 Christmas night, Christmas Day and until 5 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26.
4. The Framingham Police Association again will provide a meal on Christmas Day for the elderly and shut-ins. The meals, provided by Sabrina 2 Restaurant, will be delivered between noon and 1 p.m. by Framingham Police officers and their family members.
5. The Sisterhood of Temple Beth Am will be cooking and preparing four complete turkey dinners for group homes in the Framingham area on Christmas Day. They will begin cooking at 8 a.m. with plans to deliver the meals around 1 p.m.