5 Things You Need To Know Today: Feb. 25
Students return to school today, Samba Steak & Sushi customer appreciation promotion, yoga for veterans tonight and burger night for LandoZ Hometowne Grille all featured in today's column.
Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. The National Weather Services says Framingham received 5.4 inches of snow as of 9:45 p.m. Sunday night.
2. It's back to school for Framingham students today. Be careful driving this morning as students walk to school and wait at the bus stop.
3. Samba Steak & Sushi is running a customer appreciation promotion to thank all its customers for their patience while they were closed. The Route 9 restaurant, between now and Feb. 28, will match a customer's dinner bill with a gift certificate in the same amount.
4. Edwards Church hosts Veterans Yoga at 6 p.m.
5. It's burger night at LandoZ Hometowne Grille - $2.99 for a burger and fries.