5 Things You Need To Know Today: First Day of 2013
Happy New Year! What was the best thing of 2012 for you? tell us in the comments.
1. Happy New Year! Welcome 2013!
2. So a new year, means new parking restrictions. Framingham operates on an odd-even parking ban. As 2013 is an odd year, you can only park overnight on the odd side of the street.
3. In Framingham, there is no trash collection today. The Framingham libraries and the Memorial Building are closed.
4. The Quadrantid meteor shower is named for an extinct constellation, but the shooting stars that seem to sprout from it still arrive yearly, and the opening of the 2013 show will begin overnight Jan. 1 into Jan. 2. For additional information on the meteor shower, click here.
5. What was the best thing of 2012? Tell us in the comments