5 Things You Need To Know Today: Jan. 13
Paranormal investigator at the Temple's brotherhood breakfast this morning, final performance of Aladdin Jr. at PAC, Dudley Road Yard Waste Center open today and trees will be picked up this week in Framingham.
Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. This afternoon is the final show of the Performing Arts Center of MetroWest's production of Disney's Aladdin Jr. Show starts at 2 p.m. Tickets are $16 adults and $14 youth and seniors in advance. Tickets at the door are $2 more.
2. Patriots will host the Houston Texans in the AFC NFL Playoff games today. The winner will play the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship game next weekend. Check out Patch's TV Schedule and Where to Watch Divisional Round Games in MetroWest, by clicking here.
3. Temple Beth Sholom will hold a Brotherhood Breakfast this morning at 9:30. Admission is $8 and includes a breakfast buffet. The guest speaker is Michael Baker of Para Boston Investigators, a paranormal investigation team whose members believe that credible investigations of haunting and supernatural phenomena requires the skillful coordination of research, interviews, scientific techniques and analysis.A movie producer, instructor and consultant, he has worked with dozens of paranormal teams across the U.S. and has become a nationally recognized authority on paranormal technology, evidence analysis and scientific investigations techniques.
4. Just a reminder that this week, Framingham will do a curbside Christmas tree collection.
5. The Town of Framingham will open the Dudley Road Yard Waste Drop-off today for residents only with a current recycling center sticker. It is open today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thanks to Leslie Harvey and Rebecca Braaten for their photos from yesterday's Whole Foods Marketplace Health & Wellness Fair. Whole Foods held the fair from noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday.