5 Things You Need To Know Today: March 15
Zumba-thon at YMCA, March Madness at Fuller Middle, Godspell at Amazing Things, Solar discussion at First Parish and Wild Stallions at the Nobscot cafe all highlighted in today's column.
1. MetroWest YMCA in Framingham is hold a ZUMBA THON! dance party tonight from 6:30 to 8:30. Admission is $15 per person. All proceeds go to the Y’s Partners With Youth Campaign which raises funds for financial assistance for local children and families in need to take part in Y programs. To participate you must be at least age 16.
2. Eat, play ball, and have fun tonight at Fuller Middle School. The school is holding a March Madness pasta dinner and basketball tournament fundraiser from 6 to 8. tonight. Two seatings: 6 and 7. Admission at the door for the pasta is $4 per person and $12 per family. Admission includes pasta, drink and dessert. There is also a basketball tournament. Sign up is $2 per person.
3. First Parish in Framingham Unitarian Universalist Men's Club is hosting a dinner and presentation on the newly install solar panels. All are welcome. The speakers will talk about the Parish's new solar panels and what homeowners should know about installing solar panels on their home. Happy hour begins at 6:30 tonight, followed by a meal provided by Leo and Janet Giorgio at 7. Reservations required by calling Men’s Club president Dick Paul at 508-872-9729. Admission $10 each.
4. Amazing Things Arts Center will stage Godspell tonight at 8. Tickets are $23. $22 for students and seniors, $20 members and $12 for children age 12 and under.
5. Local band Wild Stallions, will perform classic rock from 9 p.m. to close tonight at Nobscot Cafe.