After a week of voting, MetroWest area voters have crowned their favorite spots to grab a cup of coffee.
While one town runs on Dunkin's, another prefers Starbucks, and another selected Honey Dew, most towns in the area selected locally owned shops.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Starting tomorrow, return to Patch to vote on the best florist in town.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Health Inspection: Warm Food, Mold/Mildew in Ice Unit, Unsanitzed Bar and Prep Area
- Framingham Schools to Have 4 Weeks of Vacation in 2013-14
- Class Size to Increase; 2 Kindergarten Classes Created at Juniper Hill
- Framingham High Graduate Dies in Tragic Climbing Fall
- SLIDESHOW: PMC Kids Ride Raises $7,000