It will be a Caribbean party to kick off the Framingam Concerts on the Green.
Coco Cabana will open up the Framingham summer concert series on Friday, June 22 at 6:30 p.m.
The free concerts, organized by Framingham Parks & Recreation, are Friday nights from 6:30 to 8:30 on the Village Green, also known as the Framingham Centre Common. Except for week 2, when the U.S. Air Force Band of Liberty will perform at Bowditch Field at 6:30 p.m.
Framingham Patch is proud to be a sponsor for the second year. Stop by our tent every Friday.
Here is the complete schedule:
- June 22: Coco Cabana - Framingham Centre Common
- June 29: U.S. Air Force Band of Liberty - Bowditch Field
- July 6: Off the Hook, an oldies band - Common
- July 13 - XRB, rock 'n roll band - Common
- July 20 - Reminisants, oldies - Common
- July 27 - Amy Gallaton & Stillwaters, acoustic country - Common
- Aug. 3 - Heritage POPS, big band - Common
- Aug. 10 - Broadsword, rock 'n roll - Common
There will be food, vendor and sponsor tents at each concert.
Free transportation is provided from senior public housing.
In case of bad weather, call 508-532-5488 to see if a concert will be cancelled or check Framingham Patch or Framingham Patch Facebook. if you haven't become a fan of Framingham Patch on facebook, like our page.