There are a few restaurants open for business this Thanksgiving. Whether it's traditional fare you are craving or something more exotic, here are your options locally:
* Sheraton Seatings from noon to 3 p.m. Adults $27.95, Seniors $23.95, Children 6 to 12 $17.95. Choose turkey, prime rib or fish.
* Ken's Steakhouse: Traditional Thanksgiving dinner or a choice of fish, beef, ham or chicken. Adults $19 to $25; children $5-$8. Serving dinner until 7 p.m. Reservation needed by calling 508-875-4455.
* Legal Sea Foods: It’s said that the first Thanksgiving featured shellfish and fish. So consider this establishment for a historical Thanksgiving or opt instead for our special turkey dinner featuring slow-roasted turkey breast served with sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, butternut squash and cranberry sauce. Adults: $21.95; children $7.95. Reservations are recommended and private dining rooms must be reserved in advance.
* Red Pepper: Regular menu.
* Uncle Cheung's: Regular menu.