Invite a friend
Ballet Barre Fitness
Try the dance fitness program that gives stars like Jennifer Anniston their toned, fit bodies! By integrating the fat-burning format of interval training, the muscle shaping technique of isometrics, the elongating principles of dance conditioning, and the science of physical therapy, this revolutionary new workout quickly and safely reshapes your entire body.
Mention promotion code D1054P4 for special offers and/or discounts for Patch readers.
|Where||Diosa Dance Yoga Health 9 Pleasant St, Framingham, MA 01701|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Singles, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||$10/class if package of 10 or $25 for single class|
More About Diosa Dance Yoga Health
Diosa Dance Yoga Health is a wellness and dance studio located on Pleasant Street in Framingham. The location offers a wide range of programs and lessons, including dance fitness, yoga as well as health counseling. Some classes offered include restorative yoga, ballet bar, Zumba, belly dance, aerial art as well as beginner’s yoga. It also offers holistic health and nutritional counseling programs. Classes can be private sessions on location or at home and group nutritional programs are available. The company also organizes shows and performances. Check the main website for a full schedule of classes or for details on pricing or programs.
Other events here
- Diosa Dance Recital & Open House Tomorrow, May 19, 5:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Pilates Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Spirit Groove Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Abs Fab! Abdominal Intensives class Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Lunchtime Pilates Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Guided Stretch - Intro to Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Bellylicious - Belly Dance Fitness at Diosa in Framingham Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Yoga for Flexibility Weekly on Thursdays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm