Invite a friend
Get Healthy Now!
You've heard the statistic, 98% of diets fail within six months. Perhaps the diet you kicked off with enthusiasm on New Years has failed you by now, too, and maybe you're ready to begin a lifestyle change that focuses on your health and wellbeing and is sustainable for the long-haul. Diosa Holistic Health has such a program and the first of a series of workshops dedicated to working through the issues that make diets impossible begins today. In this first session you will learn about why diets fail and how the 6-month program works. As a group, you will set health goals and get support from each other under the guidance of a certified nutritional health coach, launching the way to a healthier new you!
You can attend the workshop in person or via the web from the comfort of your own home or office. Open enrollment is $50. Mention Promotion code D1054P4 and find out about applicable offers and discounts.
|Where||Diosa Dance Yoga Health 9 Pleasant St, Framingham, MA 01701 (2nd Floor)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:30 pm–1:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Everyone|
More About Diosa Dance Yoga Health
Diosa Dance Yoga Health is a wellness and dance studio located on Pleasant Street in Framingham. The location offers a wide range of programs and lessons, including dance fitness, yoga as well as health counseling. Some classes offered include restorative yoga, ballet bar, Zumba, belly dance, aerial art as well as beginner’s yoga. It also offers holistic health and nutritional counseling programs. Classes can be private sessions on location or at home and group nutritional programs are available. The company also organizes shows and performances. Check the main website for a full schedule of classes or for details on pricing or programs.
Other events here
- Lunchtime Pilates Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Guided Stretch - Intro to Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Bellylicious - Belly Dance Fitness at Diosa in Framingham Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Yoga for Flexibility Weekly on Thursdays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Kid's Hip Hop Classes Weekly on Saturdays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Pilates Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Ballet Barre Fitness Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Spirit Groove Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Abs Fab! Abdominal Intensives class Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm