Invite a friend
Spirit Grooves is a wildly fun, uplifting, emotionally cleansing, refreshing, restorative, heart-opening, transformational dance celebration enjoyed by thousands worldwide sure to leave you relaxed and smiling.
Absolutely no yoga or dance experienced is needed! All ages, shapes and size are welcome regardless of fitness level.
The benefits reach beyond the physical, into the emotional and spiritual realms, restoring a deep sense of well-being to your entire being
Spirit Grooves combines gentle Hatha yoga, meditative movement, movement therapy, tribal dance, expressive dance, free dance and interactive community building.
This class is for children and adults of all fitness levels
|Where||Diosa Dance Yoga Health 9 Pleasant St, Framingham, MA 01701|
|Time||9:00 am–10:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Singles, Kids, Teens, Seniors|
|Price||$10/class if package of 10 or $25 for single class|
More About Diosa Dance Yoga Health
Diosa Dance Yoga Health is a wellness and dance studio located on Pleasant Street in Framingham. The location offers a wide range of programs and lessons, including dance fitness, yoga as well as health counseling. Some classes offered include restorative yoga, ballet bar, Zumba, belly dance, aerial art as well as beginner’s yoga. It also offers holistic health and nutritional counseling programs. Classes can be private sessions on location or at home and group nutritional programs are available. The company also organizes shows and performances. Check the main website for a full schedule of classes or for details on pricing or programs.
Other events here
- Abs Fab! Abdominal Intensives class Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Lunchtime Pilates Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Guided Stretch - Intro to Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 5:00 pm–6:00 pm
- Bellylicious - Belly Dance Fitness at Diosa in Framingham Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Yoga for Flexibility Weekly on Thursdays, 8:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Pilates Weekly on Mondays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Ballet Barre Fitness Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Get Certified to be a Fitness Instructor! AFAA Certification in Framingham Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–6:00 pm