- Click here for Framingham Patch's Halloween Guide.
- Click here for a Halloween weather forecast.
- And here are 5 ways to avoid candy overload.
2. This is no trick, but expect delays on Edgell Road due to paving. For additional information, click here.
3. Framingham DPW also issued an alert for paving on Concord Street near A St. and Watson Place between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Halloween. Police detail officers will be present to ensure safe vehicular and pedestrian travel. It is anticipated that traffic delays will occur in the area while paving operations are underway, please seek alternate routes, suggested Framingham DPW.
4. The 19th Annual Framingham Turkey Classic Road Race scheduled for Thanksgiving, Nov. 28 has sold out. No more registrations are being accepted.
5. In Case You Missed It: The Boston Red Sox won their third World Series title in 10 years Wednesday night. It was the first time the Red Sox had won a Wold Series at Fenway Park since 1918.
- One Framingham couple was able to attend the game thanks to a donation to the Framingham-based Christa McAuliffe Regional Charter School. Click here to read how they got to attend Game 6.
- Framingham Selectman Charlie Sisitsky and his wife Robin were at game 6, too. They sent Framingham Patch a photo, which is attached to this report.
- Several other Framingham residents were at the game too. Check out photos emailed, tweeted and texted to us. If you would like to add your photos to the slideshow, text us at 508-202-5597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org