The students modeled a selection of clothes, hand selected by them from TJ Maxx, one of the two corporate sponsors of the show, along with Kohl's.
As the students each modeled two outfits, announcers Catherine Turner and Lizzie Capite, eighth grade students at Fuller Middle School, read facts about the models as well as the facts each model researched.
Models that night were:
- Yazeed Alshehrie, a junior at Marian High
- Erin Babineau, an 8th grade student at Walsh Middle
- Kiera Donovan, a junior at Marian High
- Melissa Escalante, a senior at Framingham High
- Cali Lentoni, a 6th grader at the Christa McAuliffe Charter School
- Adam Levine, an 8th grader at Walsh Middle
- Hannah Levine, an 8th grader at Walsh Middle
- Gwyneth Neal-Reilly, a homeschooled student
- Isabella Petroni, a 7th grader at the Christ McAuliffe Charter School
- Margaret Daisy West, a sophomore at Framingham High
The Homework Center's coordinator is Judith Gatlin.
Gatlin wanted to thak Kelley Summer of TJ Maxx, who she said went above and beyond to make the fashion show possible.