The snow has fallen, and while it may have been too cold Friday to sled, it is supposed to warm up to double digits this weekend.
Patch asked "Where are the best sledding spots in Framingham?"
My family's favorite is Bethany Hill, especially as we can walk to it, but for little ones we also like Roosevelt Park.
We asked you, and here’s what you said:
- April Fool: "the country club behind Jefferson hills!"
- eroos7222: "Bethany hill of course"
- lonero_justin: "we use to go to the framingham country club golf course"
- k8oikle: "Callahan!"
- Jessica Grant: "I live at the end of Brookvale Road and the aqueduct is a very popular spot for sledding!"
- Cheryl Temple: "Jericho Hill in Marlborough"
- Leslie Harvey: "Bethany Hill"
- Tom Ostfeld: "Bethany Hill seconded. It's easily the best in Framingham."
- Rick Carlson: "When our kids were, well, kids, we always went to the hill on Bethany Rd. (Bethany Hill) Excellent sledding (just watch out for the wall on the left side as you plunge down!)."
- Aileen Ramos: "Cushing park, winter street side."
Thanks to Kevin Cummings of Cummings Photography in Framingham for photographing sledders at Bethany Hill for Framingham Patch.