Like food? Like wine? Like having a good time? Then FRESH TASTE is just right for you! On June, 12th from 6-9 PM, join the Natick VNA and WCVB-TV news anchor Susan Wornick at Elm Bank Reservation in Wellesley, MA as they welcome the area’s most talented and sought-after chefs:
- Gregory Talmont from The Sherborn Inn, Sherborn
- Lisa Dahl from Simply Dahlicious, Hopkinton
- Jim Solomon from The Fireplace, Brookline
- John Wolfe from The Cottage, Wellesley
- Jeff Barton from Waterfresh Farm, Hopkinton
- Sally and Sue Khudairi from Dorset Café, Wellesley
- Don Jalbert from Whitney Place, Natick
- Cathy Friedman and Beth Finnegan from 5 Bites Cupcakes, Wellesley
- Dario Copia from Milestone, Wellesley
Sponsored by Skyscape, Fresh Taste will feature wine pairings provided by Fifth Avenue Liquors. Long Trail Brewing Co. will serve beer on tap. Silent and Live auctions will feature Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots tickets, jewelry and much more.
“We look forward to chefs from the western suburbs’ top restaurants and caterers teaming up to make a Fresh Taste such a well anticipated event,” says Judi Boyko, CEO of the Natick VNA, “The Natick VNA is proud to host this evening of delicious food and drink – with all proceeds being used for much needed home health care services.”
Tickets are $50.00 per person with all event proceeds benefiting the Natick Visiting Nurse Association, a not-for-profit home health care agency headquartered in Natick and serving surrounding towns from Wellesley to Westborough. For more information or to reserve tickets contact Patsy Rossetti at 508-653-3081, extension 1251, or email@example.com.