Pay is $27.30 per hour. The positions are part-time.
According to the Framingham Public Schools website, tutors would be responsible for:
1. To assist the classroom teacher to differentiate instruction by working with individual and/or small groups of program students speaking the same native language.
2. To carry out instruction in the native language planned by the classroom teacher in a push-in or pull-out model.
3. To provide assistance in gaining additional insight into academic, social, and emotional student development through recognition of home and cultural background.
4. To participate in workshops and professional development activities as requested by the school and/or district.
5. To write a narrative of the student’s performance in the native language for report card purposes and in communicating with parents.
Framingham Public Schools has dozens of employees who speak Spanish and Portuguese.
In fact, it is a school policy that any information sent home must be translated into both Spanish and Portuguese.
Looking for a new job, your first job or an additional job? Framingham Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in and around town.
Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section.