1. Do you like bagels? Do you have a favorite place in town where you shop for yours? Let us know so we can include it in the Readers' Choice nominations process.
2. We have 25 Readers' Choice categories, so if you're not a bagel fanatic, surely there's another catagory that would grab your attention!
3. The Massachusetts Democratic Party posted a blog suggesting Sen. Scott Brown should be held responsible for student loan interest rates doubling as of July 1. Do you agree?
4. We're looking for interested Republicans and Democrats to help us by taking a survey. If you're interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Editor Susan Petroni is on vacation this week, so if you have something you'd like featured in the 5 Things column, please email me, Susan Manning at email@example.com.