1. Lt. Gov. Timothy Murray will arrive in town this morning, on the commuter rail from Worcester to Framingham. He'll join local officials at 7:45 a.m. for a walking tour to assess infrastructure needs at the intersection of Route 135 and Route 126. Shortly thereafter, he will have a private meeting with local officials atto discuss Framingham's downtown transportation and economic development plan.
2. has announced plans for a multi-million dollar renovation. According to a PR Web story carried on Yahoo, extensive improvements are already in progress, with completion expected by early spring 2013.
3. Attention job seekers: AT&T is hosting a job fair from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 22, at Hilton Boston/Dedham, 25 Allied Dr., Dedham. AT&T is seeking prospective retail sales consultants to fill 55 open positions for its stores across Massachusetts.
4. Have photos taken in Framingham that you'd like to share on Patch? Whether it's an event or a great picture you snapped somewhere in town, share it with your neighbors by uploading it to our Pics and Clips gallery.
5. The town's Government Study Committee meets tonight at 7 at . Among the agenda items? The police fee bylaw, a Green Communities Act update and conversation about the "town versus city," debate.