1. It snowed Saturday! The first time Framingham has seen major snowfall since October 2011.
As of Saturday night, I recorded about 7-9 inches in Framingham.
We'd love to see your photos of the snow. Post them at this LINK!
2. Where is your favorite place to sled in Framingham? I like Bethany Hill. Tell us your favorite place in the comments.
3. Public skating today at 2 p.m. at Loring Arena.
4. Wednesday and Thursday, the Performing Arts Center of MetroWest will hold auditions for its spring musical FAME. Students in grades 7-12 are asked to bring a head shot, resume and prepare either one 32-bar excerpt of a song or two 16-bar excerpts of two different songs. They should also be prepared to dance. $25 audition fee. For additional information visit, www.pacmetrowest.org
5. The Amazing Things Arts Center is hosting a New Years Eve comedy show featuring Boston's Comedian of the Year Joe Wong. Wong, the self-styled All-American Immigrant was the winner of the Great American Comedy Festival and will headline a lineup of three comedians. Tickets are $30 and $25 for members. For tickets visit www.amazingthings.org