Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. Danforth Museum of Art is holding a President's Day Family Open House today from 1 to 4 p.m. Tour the galleries and express yourself by creating works of art. Free hands-on activities activities. The open house is sponsored by Bernardi Auto Group.
2. Chocolate Therapy is hosting a Sweet Winter Break Event at $30 per person. Guests will decorate a chocolate mold and paint a 12oz. mug (that will be glazed and fired by PYOP). There is limited seating, so reserve a time moon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. or 4 p.m. To reserve a time call 508-875-1571 or email email@example.com
3. There is public skating at Loring Arena today at 10 a.m. Admission $5. There is limited skate rentals.
4. There is a political fundraiser tonight at 5 at The 400 Restaurant for Planning Board candidate Victor Ortiz.
5. Cais da Bahia will hold a Capoeira class at 7:45 p.m.