Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. Edwards Church is offering a community yoga class at 9:30 a.m. Class is for all levels of expertise. Teacher will offer modifications to fit a variety of abilities. Cost is by donation; suggested donation $12-15; contribute as you are able.
2. Public skating today at 10 a.m. at Loring Arena. Admission $5. Limited skate rentals available.
3. Diosa Dance Yoga Health is offering an Intro to Yoga class at 5 p.m. Admission is $10.
4. Main Framingham Library is holding a vacation week book bingo from 3-4 p.m. Pre-registration is suggested.
5. It's Folk Open Mic at Amazing Things Arts Center tonight. Featured guest is John Boehmer. Show starts at 7:30. Admission $6, $5 members.