Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. Framingham Selectmen are scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the Memorial Building. On the agenda is the master plan for Garden in the Woods and a capital budget presentation.
2. Framingham's Callahan Senior Center is holding Computer Classes at 10 a.m.
3. Thanks to grants from The Sudbury Foundation, The Highland Street Foundation and Impact Framingham, the Performing Arts Center of MetroWest has completed renovation of its rehearsal studio.
4. A special yoga class for teachers & friends is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. at Edwards Church. Admission $12.
5. The board of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation released its 21st Century Transportation Plan, which outlines the state’s budgetary needs over the course of the next 10 years and beyond. Read more of it here at this link.