1. Framingham's Winter Farmers Market opens today at First Parish in Framingham. The market will be held in the church's hall, which is handicap accessible. The market will be held the first Thursday of each month from noon to 5:30 p.m. through May.
2. The Framingham Planning Board is scheduled to meet tonight. On the agenda is an update on Outback Steakhouse coming to Route 9. The restaurant is seeking a temporary occupancy permit for its 30 Worcester Rd. location.
. In early December, Framingham Selectmen gave conditional approval to a new liquor license for Outback Steakhouse. The restaurant told Selectmen it wants to open at the former site of the Big Papi's on Jan. 14.
3. Make a new years resolution to get fit? Then try out a Zumba class tonight at Diosa Dance Yoga Health at 7. Admission $10.
4. Invitational Wrestling Meet: Framigham High vs. Brookline at Framingham High starting at 6:30 p.m.
5. Tonight Performing Arts Center of MetroWest will hold its final auditions for its spring musical FAME. Students in grades 7-12 are asked to bring a head shot, resume and prepare either one 32-bar excerpt of a song or two 16-bar excerpts of two different songs. They should also be prepared to dance. $25 audition fee. For additional information visit www.pacmetrowest.org.