Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. A service will be held this morning at 11:30 for Framingham resident Joanne Kogan, who died from appendix cancer. She worked for the Sudbury School Sytem for 25 years. Read more here.
2. Framingham resident Gil Topelberg successfully completed the nation’s first Deaf Motorcycle Riding class held this past weekend in Framingham. Read more here.
3. The main Framingham Library will host folk trio Rick, Andy & Judy will a Peter, Paul and Mary tribute band at 7. As part of the free show, the trio will perform other traditional folk artists and some original selections.
4. It seems like it has been raining forever. Last Friday, June 7, the
5. The Stanley Cup finals start tonight. The Boston Bruins face off against the Blackhawks in Chicago at 8 p.m.