Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. Market is holding a Spanish Cheese Class at 6 p.m.
2. There is a Framingham Council on Aging meeting today at 1:30 p.m. at the
3. is hosting a free Buddhist Meditation led by Buddhist Monks from New England Buddhist Vihara from 7 to 8 p.m.
4. There is an elementary instrumental music concert tonight at tonight at 7 p.m. It is the final of six concerts sponsored by the Performing Arts Center of MeroWest. Next year, there will be changes to the elementary instrumental music program.
5. has Jazz Show and Jazz Jam feat: host Ted Knowlton tonight at 8. Tickets are $6.