Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. A group of 16 Framingham teens walked through the night this past weekend in honor of their friend, Calling themselves “Mike’s Militia” team, they walked all night as part of the Maynard Relay for Life event, raising more than $2,500 for the American Cancer Society.
2. Residents are asked to close windows and doors and to not play on the playground at , while The Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection agency
3. , a mystery dinner theater show by Framingham Community Theatre. Auditions will be held at 7 p.m.at the Performing Arts Center of MetroWest. Ten actors/actresses will be cast. Rehearsals will begin in August with performances on Sept. 27-28-29.
4. There is a free at 6 at Edwards Church tonight.
5. Tell us where in Framingham is the . Once you do, Framingham Patch will officially add them to the running for best of the best—and later this summer, they may beat out the competition to become the number one Readers' Choice. We will take nominations through July 9; voting begins July 23.