Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. is open today from noon to 5:30 p.m. on the , at Edgell Road and Vernon Street. This week's vendors include Copicut Farm, EL Silvia Farm, Flats Mentor Farm, Globe Fish, Great Harvest Bread, Handmade Soaps by Jennifer Hoffman, Hanson Farm, Hillside Beef, Lemonade by When Life Gives you Lemons, Natick Organic Farm, Nobscot Artisan Cheese, Pasta by Fior Ditalia, Westminster Meat and Zoll Cellars Wine. Massage will be offered by the offices of Dr. Howard Austrager at the Metrowest Spine Clinic. There will be oil paintings by Dave Gehman. In the
Community Showcase tent will be Can't Resist Pillows. In the Community Outreach Tent will be a free Blood Pressure Clinic provided by the Med Reserve at Remember to stop by the manager's tent to enter the free weekly raffle and tell them you heard about the Farmer's Market on Framingham Patch!
2. Framingham Historical Society is offering free guided tours Thursdays in July at 2 p.m. at 16 Vernon St. The FREE tour is appropriate for both children and adults. Under an hour in duration, it's a wonderful overview and introduction to this town's significant history. Reservations not required.
3. Juice Beauty will be at today from 3 to 6 p.m. Juice Beauty will be offering a gift with purchase, skin consultations and mini services.
4. The is holding a at 7 p.m. Admission is free.Kids (and parents) are encouraged to wear their pajamas.
5. Tuesday, Framingham Patch published a report about a Learning to be charitable and help others was taught to her by her dad, who participates in a bike-a-thon to race money for cancer patients. Wednesday, the King family were guests on the Fox 25 Morning Show.