Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. There is a Yoga Fundraiser for Veterans Organization at 9:30 a.m. at Edwards Church. Attend a 60minute yoga class, led by Michael Thomas, and make a donation in the amount of your choice to support There and Back Again, a veterans service organization which supports reintegration and holistic healing.
2. To help the annual Curtis Family Thanksgiving Dinner there is a dance fundraiser tonight at 7 at Eagles All-American Grill. Tickets are $25 each.
3. Catching the Wind: a Nature Journaling Program for kids in grades 4-8 takes place at 1:30 p.m. at Edwards Church. Cost $5
4. Access Framingham is holding an open house for the community from 1 to 5 p.m. at its studios.
5. The Love Dogs take the stage at Amazing Things at 8 p.m. Tickets are $18. Discounts for seniors and students.