Today is national cheeseburger day; so here are my personal choices for best burger in Framingham:
- John Harvard's Brew House -- This is the first restaurant my husband and I ate at when we moved to Framingham. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with a Brew House Burger and the Harvard Spice Beer.
- CJ's Northside Grill - Try the triple with cheese. The homerun is a bit much.
- British Beer Company - Try the British Beer Burger, featuring smoked bacon and gouda cheese.
- The Tavern - Try the Tavern Burger - it is a half-pound burger wrapped in dough and baked. Yummy!
- Back in 2011, I had a burger from Ruby Tuesdays (now closed) so I am adding one from the newcomer in town Framingham Beer Works. Try the Charlestown Burger,topped with cheddar cheese and applewood smoked bacon.
Editor's Note: First published on Aug. 12, 2011. Updated Sept. 18, 2013 with a few new choices.