Our weekday column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Today is whimsical Wednesday at the . Today, the theme will be around Chanukah, the Festival of Lights. Come at 10 a.m. for an hour of songs, stories and crafts appropriate for children aged 2 to 4.
2. The lunch bunch will meet at noon today for a Christmas celebration. The event is free. For more information contact email@example.com.
3. The boys varsity wrestling squad will take on the Bellingham High School at 5:30 p.m. Come and cheer your team to victory.
4. Love the idea of hula hooping your way to fitness? Hot Hula Fitness will be holding a class at 5:30 p.m. The event is free and will take place at our . Come and shake your way to health.
5. The winter solstice is upon us. This means that we are now heading back towards longer days and warmer temperatures.
Also, just in case you didn't know, you now have a mere four days until Christmas. Consider yourself warned!