Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. Framingham Board of Health will continue with its General Chemical Site Assignment hearing tonight at 7 at
2. is holding an "Advise the Advisory Council Meeting" from 7-9 p.m. in the Desmarais Room in the . The meeting is for parents/caregivers/guardians of children in the Framingham Public Schools (either in district or out of district). There is no administration that attends this meeting to preserve confidentiality and encourage communication to F-SEPAC. Attendees are encouraged to bring
any concerns they have as well as what is working. F-SEPAC will compile a list (non-descriptive) to present to the
3. will host its annual spaghetti dinner and book fair from 5:30-6:45 p.m. Spaghetti, sauce and salad dressing are donated by and the bread is from . Food services donates brownies. Students sing and play the piano.
4. are scheduled to meet tonight at 7 in the .
5. The is scheduled to meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Memorial Building. It's a good way to see the board in action.