1. It is expected to be cooler today than yesterday, but expected temperatures still in the mid-90s. The town's three beaches are open today from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The beaches, run by the Parks and Recreation Department, are and . A beach pass is needed or you can pay the daily rate $3 for residents and $6 for non-residents.
2. is hosting a Free Family Fun Day today from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event features midway games, balloon dunk, races, prizes, face painting, balloon animals, moon bounce and more. Free food includes: snow cones, cotton candy, hot dogs and drinks.
3. In partnership with The Autism Society, will present a movie to families affected by autism on a monthly basis to select communities.
4. newest exhibit Industrial Strength can be viewed today from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The exhibit is also open Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5. with will hold a Styrofoam recycling event today from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. This event is open to both residents and non-residents of Framingham. For information about what is accepted, visit www.refoamit.com