1. at the Good Morning MetroWest Breakfast at the from 7:30-9 a.m. . Tickets may be purchased at the door $30.
2. will hold a tonight. The family BBQ starts at 6 p.m., followed by Shabbat services. Cost $9, $5 for children ages 4-12. Please RSVP by email@example.com
3. Pet a few animals at the Records & Burpee Traveling Zoo in the Pinefield Shopping Center parking lot. The zoo will be there today from from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday the same times and Sunday only until 5 p.m. Kids can expect to see farm animals.
4. The Morning Jazz Choir performs "Reflections of
New York," a fundraiser to build the school's first recording studio tonight at 7:30. This musical revue is based on New York City - Times Square, The Copa Cabana Night Club, Radio City Music Hall, Little Italy, The Bowery and Greenwich Village. Tickets are $5 at the school and $7 at the door.
5. will host a Led Zeppelin Tribute band tonight at 8. Confounded Bridge plays the music of Led Zeppelin from soaring vocals to those guitar riffs many people know. Five veteran musicians who have been on the local, national, and international music scene got together to play the music of a band they all love, and have been constantly building their fan and friends base ever since. The band consists of Jeffrey Baker, led vocals; Rick "the Senator" Goode, guitar; Vic Comolli, bass guitar; Jim Cribby, keyboard and Alec Antobenedetto, drums. Tickets are $15, $14 for students and seniors and $12 for members.