1. The ends today! Bring your completed forms to the Costin Room of the by 3 p.m. today. While there, participate in a Civil War crafts project making yarn dolls, drums or band boxes. Zab Spotting is part of the library's .
2. is holding its from noon to 3 p.m. Dance to DJ Craig Sutton. There will be food, carnival games, a moon walk, a dunk tank, a palm reader/tarot card reader, face painters, Mehndi body art, craft table, a 30-foot cookie walk, a make your own sundaes booth, a balloon artist, massage chair, fresh cotton candy and popcorn and other entertainment including a live belly dancer demonstration. There will be raffles. Prizes include a Bose SounddockII Sound System, iPod, autographed baseballs by Jim Rice and Dennis Eckersley, Party for 15 at Roller Kingdom and more. While supplies last, everyone will receive a free one-day Family Pass to the Metrowest YMCA while supplies last. Adults are free, but $5 admission per student.
3. is hosting an open house and family fun day. The open house is from 11:30 to 1p.m. The school accepts children ages 2-6. Families who attend the open house are encouraged to stay for the family fun day, from 1 to 4 p.m. The second event features many activities including: face painting, decorate your own cookies, take a character picture, sand art, silent auction, fantastic raffle baskets and more.
4. is hosting a Teddy Bear Picnic today from 1 to 4 p.m. But the event is so much more. At the free event, families can
5. You have until noon to purchase a ticket to tonight at historic at 7. Besides the performance, the ticket price includes a 3-course dinner (provided by local caterer ). Dinner is served family-style and includes salad, a chicken dish, a pasta dish and dessert. The audience will solve the mystery! Come dressed to attend a wedding, and you may win a door prize. Recommended for ages 10 and up. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door. Call 508.875.5554 by noon to reserve a ticket for tonight. If you can't make it tonight there will be . Tickets are $42 and $39 for students and seniors are 65 and older.