1. Looking to do some gardening before the rains approach Sunday? Stop by the at the at Cushing Memorial Park today from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2. One in eightadolescents suffer from depression. Only 30 percent will receive help or treatment. Can you recognize depression or anxiety in your child, or is it puberty hormones? What can you do as parents, as a community, to offer support and get youth the help they need? Framingham Town Wide PTO and the invite you to with Sue Hanly, RN, NCSN,her daughter, Caroline Hanly, and Camille Brugnara today from 2 to 4 p.m.
3. Today Drama Club will stage its final two performances of at 2 and 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $15 at the door.
4. The Mazie Foundation is holding an from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at
5. The will hold its 5th Annual Food Festival "which is is a celebration of Armenian Culture. Enjoy Kebab and Pilaf Dinner, cooking demos, vendor tables, etc. The event starts at 5 p.m. $20 for adults and $5 for children age 12 and under.