Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. It's Friday Night Lights for the The 7th graders, who are have qualified for the national playoffs in Florida, will practice under the lights at from 6-7 p.m. Following the practice, there will be a community pep rally for the team from 7-8 on Friday night, Dec. 2. Everyone is invited to come down to Bowditch and meet the players and coaches - Framingham's first-ever youth football team to qualify for the national playoffs. The family-friendly event is free. Wear your Flyers navy and white and cheer on our championship team Friday night. See you there!
2. The deadline to apply for the first-ever Impact Framingham community grants is tomorrow, Dec. 1. at 5 p.m.
3. The first meeting of the Framingham is tonight at 7 p.m. in the Cameron Middle school library. The , and includes School Committee chair Beverly Hugo and School Committee vice-chair david Miles.
4. Today is the last day of November. This month was National Family Caregivers month.
5. Please continue bidding in the . Visit www.rotaryauction.com to bid on hundreds of items including tickets to sporting events, electronics, jewelry, restaurant and store gift certificates, furniture & accessories, professional portraits and more. The auction ends on Monday, Dec. 7. All proceeds go to local charities and non-profit community organizations, supported by the .