Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Due to the Jewish holiday, football will take place tonight at 5 against Braintree High at
2. The takes place today from noon to 5:30 p.m. on the vollage green. The is in the outreach tent today. The showcase tent features Granola Girl and Holistic Treasurers. Stop by the manager's tent to be entered in the raffle. This week's vendors include: EL Silvia Farm, , Natick Organic Farm, Globe Fish, Hillside Beef, Velma Kettle Corn, Great Harvest Bread and Pasta by Fior Ditalia.
3. girls varsity soccer will battle on the against Mount Alvernia High at 4 p.m.
4. girls varsity volleyball matches up with Milton at 4 p.m. at Framingham High.
5. Sixth grade students at , and will walk/run today to stress the importance of daily exercise. Cameron Middle is holding a fun run/walk this morning. Walsh Middle is holding a fun run/walk in the morning for half the sixth graders and another run/walk in the afternoon for the other half. The goal is for each student to exercise for 30 minutes.