1. is sponsoring The New Frontier of Slowing Brain Aging – Preventing Dementia, presented by Dr. Sudha Seshadri, an associate professor at Boston University School of Medicine and Boston University Alzheimer’s Disease Center at tonight at 7. Tickets are $5 for members and students and $10 for others. Dr Seshadri will present cutting edge research on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia that includes data, genetic and lifestyle risk factors, and common sense in how we approach the aging of our brain.
2. and proudly announce an exciting new initiative offering FREE lifelong learning classes to seniors. Classes in health, literature, history, art, nutrition, exercise and film are offered in association with the Danforth Museum of Art and the . Some classes have limited registration, so be sure to sign up for the classes you want at this event at the today from 10 a.m. to noon. Open enrollment for those who miss the today's open house begins on Friday, Sept. 9 or by picking up and completing forms available at both libraries. Refreshments will be served at today's event. This new initiative is generously sponsored in part by the
3. Mustangs match up against Pope John High at Marian High at 5:30 p.m.
4. at at 5:30 p.m. $10 per person.
5. The is scheduled to meet at 7:30 p.m. in the Blumer Room at the