Our daily morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. The Framingham Interfaith Clergy Association will hold its annual Interfaith Thanksgiving Service tonight at 7:30 at The public is invite to this free event. Leading the service will be Rev. Donald Hegeman, who is the new pastor at . There will be readings and prayers from various faiths. A choir from St. Stephens will sing a Spanish anthem. The youth choir from will sing in Hebrew. A reception follows the service.
2. As reported yesterday, the . We posted the news on Facebook and more than 3 dozen people liked it. Now that the , is your commute in and around Framingham easier?
3. Framingham School Committee is meeting tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the . One of the agenda items is the appointment of a search committee for a new superintendent of schools. Framingham Patch is hearing more than 60 people applied for the 12 positions. Framingham Patch will be live blogging at tonight's meeting.
4. Today is the start of the . Visit www.rotaryauction.com to bid on hundreds of items including tickets to sporting events, electronics, jewelry, restaurant and store gift certificates, furniture & accessories, professional portraits and more. The auction ends on Dec. 7. All proceeds go to local charities and non-profit community organizations, supported by the .
5. Today is the final day to let the . Today is also the final day to let the Renaissance organization know if your group would be interested in making decorations and decorating a Christmas trees between 10 a.m. and noon on Saturday, Dec. 10. Those interested in either activity should email email@example.com.