Jan. 15, 2014
- Chad Cayer, 28, of Manchester, NH, was arrested at 2:28 a.m. on warrants. He was arrested in the area of Beaver Street and Marian Road.
- 12:39 a.m. Officers were called to the Railroad Six Sports Grill on Waverley Street to remove an “undesirable” person.
- 1:57 a.m. A suspicious motor vehicle was removed from the area of Picard Terrace and Marian Road.
- 4:45 a.m. Officers assisted Framingham Fire teams removing a disturbed person from the Prospect Street Group Home.
- 5:57 a.m. Officers were called to a motor vehicle accident near the Logan Express on Worcester.
- 7:29 a.m. An animal complaint was filed on 57 Riner Street but officers were unable to locate anything.
- 8:04 a.m. Officers were sent to a parking issue at the Precision Auto Repair on Columbia Street.
- 8:21 a.m. A vehicle lost a tire near 27 Croyden Road causing an accident but there were no injuries.
- 9:59 a.m. Officers were called to 89 Pleasant Street to help fire teams transport a person.
- 10:11 a.m. An animal complaint was filed at 236 Franklin Street.
- 10:29 a.m. Officers investigated a motor vehicle complaint at 16 Brackett Road.
- 11:35 a.m. An officer took a report of lost or stolen property at 12 Lexington St.
- 11:36 a.m. A juvenile was reported missing at an apartment at 55 Queens Way.
- 12:02 p.m. A motor vehicle was reported stolen from the Cameron Middle School on Elm Street.
- 1:23 p.m. Officers investigated a report of a breaking and entering incident at an apartment at 17 Fountain St.
- 2:01 p.m. A larceny was reported at Framingham High School.
- 2:31 p.m. A disturbed person was transported from the Christa McAuliffe Charter School on Clinton Street.
- 2:54 p.m. An officer was sent to investigate suspicious activity at the Burger King on Cochituate Road.
- 4:26 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported outside of the Spaulding Neighborhood Center on Worcester Road.
- 5:19 p.m. An accident was reported near Concord Street and Prindiville Avenue.
- 6:58 p.m. Officers were called to a suspicious activity report at an apartment at 27 Eaton Road.
- 7:05 p.m. Officers were sent to a report of suspicious activity in the parking lot of Waterview Terrace on Worcester Road.
- 7:06 p.m. A suspicious person was reported near 3 Cunningham Drive.
- 8:26 p.m. Officers were called for a two-car crash where vehicles drove onto the front lawn of 85 Kendall Avenue.
- 9:16 p.m. An animal complaint was filed at 16 Auburn St.
- 10 p.m. A car was towed from the parking lot at 1610 Worcester Road.
- 11:54 p.m. An officer was called to Country Club Lane and Worcester Road for a motor vehicle accident.