On Friday, Feb. 14, police arrested Maryann Figueroa, 31, of 32 Lawrence Street, Taunton, for operating a motor vehicle after a suspended license.
On Friday, Feb. 7, officers were called to a motor vehicle break in on Warren Road. Eric L. Flynn, 43, of 306 Bishop Street, Framingham, was arrested and charged with breaking and entering of a vehicle or boat night time for felony.
On Saturday, Feb. 8, dispatch received a 911 call for a domestic incident. Timothy P. Jones, 55, of 208 Irving Street #L1, Framingham, was arrested for domestic assault and battery, disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, witness intimidation, larceny from a person, and kidnapping a minor by a relative.
On Saturday, Feb. 8, at 2:23 a.m., police investigated a motor vehicle on Columbia Street near Irving Street. John M. Kitchen, 22, of 32 Dunlap Street #3, Dorchester, was arrested for carrying a dangerous weapon.
On Saturday, Feb. 8, at 5:45 p.m. police arrested Kimberly Moran-McHugh, 52, of 325 Speen Street Apt. 401, Natick. Moran-McHugh was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
On Saturday, Feb. 8, after shoplifting from Nordstrom Rack was reported, police arrested Dana Bellofatto, 35, of 24 Mcalee Ave., Framingham. Bellofatto was charged with receiving stolen property over $250.
On Saturday, Feb. 8, officers arrested Patrick M. Ryan, 42, a homeless Framingham man. Ryan was charged with misleading a police officer, witness intimidation, and simple assault.
Friday, Feb. 7
- At 12:41 a.m. police assisted with a repossession on Worcester Road.
- At 8:18 a.m. a downed wire and tree were reported on Concord Street near CVS. The Utility Department was notified.
- At 9:05 a.m. malicious destruction of property was reported on Cunningham Drive.
- At 11:12 a.m. larceny was reported from a Concord Street business.
- At 2:21 p.m. a drug overdose was reported on Leland Street.
- At 5:15 p.m. Wal-Mart reported a shoplifter.