UPDATED 1:10 p.m.
Framingham Fire Department, just after noon on Tuesday, responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 4 Linda Ave.
The engine on the scene was reporting high levels of carbon monoxide in the house.
Initial report had an ambulance called to evaluate a mother and a young child, but the Framingham Fire Department Deputy Chief said it was a male and a female, who was transported to MetroWest Medial Center. Both were conscious and alert, he said.
NSTAR also was called to the scene. Likely source of the high levels of CO may be a gas leak. Still under investigation.