UPDATED: Male, Female Evaluated After Carbon Monoxide Incident on Linda Avenue

Framingham Fire and NSTAR called for high levels of CO in the home.

UPDATED 1:10 p.m.

Framingham Fire Department, just after noon on Tuesday, responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 4 Linda Ave.

The engine on the scene was reporting high levels of carbon monoxide in the house.

Initial report had an ambulance called to  evaluate a mother and a young child, but the Framingham Fire Department Deputy Chief said it was a male and a female, who was transported to MetroWest Medial Center. Both were conscious and alert, he said.

NSTAR also was called to the scene. Likely source of the high levels of CO may be a gas leak. Still under investigation.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »