On Wednesday, Feb. 5, at 8:51 p.m. police were called to a larceny report. Denise Rebelato, 31, of 21 Wilson Drive, Framingham, was arrested for larceny over $250.
On Thursday, Feb. 6, police arrested James Ramos, 19, of 212 Brook Street, Framingham, on an outstanding warrant.
On Thursday, Feb. 6, a person reportedly exposed himself on Arthur Street. Police arrested Martin L. Wolff, 47, of 34 Arthur Street, Apt. 1, Framingham. He was charged with indecent sexual assault and battery on a person over 14, sexually accosting or annoying a person of the opposite sex, and open and gross lewdness.
On Thursday, Feb. 6, police arrested David Blanchard, 21, of 29 Linden Street, Framingham, on an outstanding warrant.
On Thursday, Feb. 6, officers arrested Shawn Wyatt, 20, of 65 Auburn Street Ext. on a warrant for possession of a Class E drug, possession of marijuana greater than one ounce and possession of a Class D drug.
On Thursday, Feb. 6, an assault was reported on Irving Street. Following the incident, police arrested Anjelika Rizzuti, 33, of 89 Bethany Road #201, Framingham. Rizzuti was charged with assault and battery on a police officer or public employee.
On Thursday, Feb. 6, a domestic incident was reported on Deloss Street. Amanda Hawkins, of 25 Deloss Street, Framingham, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery.
Wednesday, Feb. 5
- At 10 a.m. a drug overdose was reported on Park Ave.
- At 11:54 a.m. a motor vehicle crash was reported near Marian High School. The two-car crash caused possible injuries, and the Fire Department responded to the scene.
- At 6:59 p.m. a hit and run crash was reported near Fifth Avenue Liquors.
- At 10:21 a.m., police and firefighters were called to Franklin Street for a motor vehicle fire.
- At 2:47 p.m., officers were called to a Concord Street automotive shop for a report of larceny.