Monday, February 3
At 4:46 p.m. Framingham Police arrested David Blanchard, 21, of 29 Linden Street, Framingham, on an outstanding warrant.
At 8:03 p.m. officers took into custody Natia Mitchell, 38, of 26 Proctor Street #6, Framingham. Mitchell was charged on an outstanding warrant and also for shoplifting from Family Dollar.
At 9:00 p.m. police arrested Charbel Maroun, 32, of 14 Cherr Road, Framingham. Maroun was charged with receiving stolen property over $250.
- At 2:55 a.m. the Fire Department was called to Tedeschi's on Waverley Street for a medical emergency. One person was transported to a nearby hospital.
- At 8:15 a.m. on Worcester Road, police were called to a motor vehicle versus pedestrian crash. There were no injuries at the scene.
- At 1:00 p.m. a suspicious person was reported at the Cochituate Road McDonald's, but everything checked out OK.
- At 1:15 p.m. lost or stolen property was reported at Suburban Athletic Club.
- At 4:19 p.m. officers filed a report after a motor vehicle was reported stolen on South Street near Waverley Street.
- At 5:21 p.m. police responded to America Street for a domestic incident.
- At 6:02 p.m. a shoplifter was reported at Stop and Shop and police assisted at the scene.