Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. Gather those dull knives and scissors as On the Edge Knife Sharpening will be at tomorrow's winter farmers market, which opens at noon at First Parish in Framingham hall at 24 Vernon St.
2. Paula Hart will join Villari's Family Martial Arts Center as its at its at the Suburban Athletic Club.
3. If you met your sweetheart on the commuter rail, Massachusetts Bay Commuter Railroad invites you to share your story and enter the “Commuting with Cupid” contest. MBCR will choose the top romantic and humorous stories emailed to Valentine@MBCR.net to post on MBCR’s Facebook page. The story with the most “likes” will be awarded a $150 Open Table dining card* for a romantic meal at their favorite restaurant.
4. A Southern New England AAA survey of prices in the Commonwealth found that
5. Open Mic with Alan Goodrich at Railroad Six Sports Grill at 7:30 p.m.