Registration for most of Framingham Parks & Recreation programs will begin Thursday, Sept. 20 at 9 a.m. at the Parks & Recreation office at 475 Union Ave.
Exceptions include, swim lessons, skating lessons and registration for the Framingham Swim Team.
Among the new programs this season include:
- Tiny Trotters Riding program for boys and girls ages 4-6
- Introduction to Horsemanship & Riding for kids ages 6-16
- Adult Riding Lessons
- T-Shirt Tye-Dye Tutorial for kids ages 8-12
- Basic Dog Obedience Training
- Qi Gong for adults
If you have never tried a program at Framingham Parks and Recreation, here is a sampling of the offerings this season:
- Pre-School Playgroups
- Youth & Adult Tennis Lessons
- Home Alone Safety
- Youth & Adult Golf Lessons
- Youth & Adult Piano Lessons
For additional information, visit www.framinghamma.gov/index.aspx?nid=960