Now that the New Year's first snowstorm is in the books, it’s time for you to rate how the Town of Framingham's plows handled the more than half foot of snow that fell during this first storm of 2014.
- Suzmac198115h: "Kudos to Framingham Public Works. Only town with wet pavement Natick to Holliston. #Blizzard2014 #Framingham #snowstorm"
- XOJenifer2: "I have to say, Framingham is very good at plowing the roads."
- @soooosanxo8m "Framingham's roads are completely clear... come on Natick"
- ajewellxox19H: "Welcome to Framingham where we salt the s*** out of our roads unlike trashland and holliston"
- StephanieOx318H: "Picking someone up in Framingham..both Framingham and Marlborough roads are fine..While Hudson looks like they haven't even touched a plow"
Feel free to give praise or thanks, express frustrations or offer up constructive criticism in the comment section below.
Note: Originally posted 12:02 p.m. Updated with new tweets.