The full-time position of an "administrative assistant (office manager) assists the Planning Board Administrator in the daily functions of the Framingham Planning Board office, financial account management and customer service. This position is best described as 50 percent clerical, 25 percent financial management and 25 percent customer service," according to the job description on the Town of Framingham's website.
The position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., with some night meetings. The salary range is $40,955 - $48,942. The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 11.
The person would be responsible for, according to the job posting:
• Preforms routine office tasks including public notification, data entry, file management, supply ordering, website maintenance, scanning and answering phones
• Prepares and review meeting minutes
• Coordinates and schedules office meetings
• Maintains Planning Board project files
• Data entry and office storage of archive projects
• Assists in the preparation of the department’s operating budget
• Manages office financial records, Peer Review Consultant Review and Bond Accounts.
• Processes contracts and invoices for Peer Review Consultants
• Maintains the department’s payroll and employee leave accrual records
• Provides document editing and review
• Generates correspondence regarding pending or completed applications and projects
Looking for a new job, your first job or an additional job? Framingham Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in and around town.
Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section.