Framingham is looking for a new conservation administrator
Former Conservation Agent Darren Guertin has moved to the position of Framingham Department of Public Works Operations Manager.
The position pays $53,417 to $57,820.
The conservation administrator reports to the Conservation Commission under the administrative guidance of the Executive Director of Public Works.
The administrator, according to the job posting, will:
- Oversee and direct administrative and technical work related to the interpretation and enforcement of the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act and Framingham Wetlands bylaw.
- Assist with Conservation Commission land acquisition and administration programs.
- Review all applications as to technical, administrative or procedural content filed with the Conservation Commission.
- Conducts pre-hearing site inspections and meetings to communicate with applicants.
- Manage Conservation Land owned by the Town under the jurisdiction of the Commissioners.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Conservation Commission and supervise Conservation Office staff.
- Schedule, administer and participate in Public Hearings and Public and general meetings.
- Required to be available for night meetings and occasional early morning or weekend inspections.